Regardless of its condition, age, make or model, many car owners are surprised to find that their vehicle is at least worth something to a junk car buyer in Memphis, TN. That said, junk car buyers are always on the lookout for certain makes and models, and they’re willing to pay top dollar for the vehicles on their list.
Although there are many more, a few of the hottest vehicles right now are the Ford Taurus, Hyundai Accent, Buick Lacrosse, Dodge Durango, Chevy Trailblazer, Mitsubishi Galant and Jeep Wrangler. Of course, what one seller gets for their model might not be the same as what another person gets. Continue reading to learn about some of the factors that affect how much a junk car goes for:
- Condition: The first thing the car buyer might look for is the car’s overall condition. If it runs well and can be resold for a profit, you’ll obviously get more money for it. Of course, that doesn’t happen very often! Most people with cars in decent condition sell them to a used car dealer or put an ad for them online.
- Value of scrap metal: Most of the cars we see are truly junk cars. They either don’t start, or they need so much work that the price of repairs is more than the vehicle’s value. We strip these cars down and sell them for scrap metal by the ton. So, the more metal in your vehicle, the more cash you’ll get for your junk car in Memphis, TN.
- Part demand: We see some cars that fall in the middle of the two examples above—they don’t run well, but they’re not ready to be sold for scrap. When we buy these models, we intend to strip the car down and sell the individual parts. The amount we pay depends on the current demand for particular parts in the vehicle.
Why choose Lester’s Cash for Junk Cars?
Don’t just sell your old vehicle to any junk car buyer in Memphis, TN. Come to Lester’s Cash for Junk Cars. Here are a few reasons to choose us:
- We buy vehicles in any condition: Although it may impact the amount we offer, we don’t care what condition your car is in. If it’s a rusty piece of junk or doesn’t even run, we’ll take it.
- Removal available: You don’t need to hire an expensive tow service if your car doesn’t start up. We can haul your car from wherever it may be!
- The most cash around: When you sell your junk car to us, you can rest easy knowing you’re getting the most money possible. Whether we plan on stripping it for parts or selling the scrap metal, we pay the most in town.
It doesn’t matter if your car is in like-new condition or if it doesn’t even start—we’ll offer you cash for junk cars in Memphis, TN. Contact us today to get an estimate for your vehicle and get some cash right away!